Thank you NIA, for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award! I am deeply humbled to receive this blessing since I just recently started this blog — last month, to be precise. :) It is truly an honor for me and it makes me feel inspired… what a warm welcome into the blogging world! :)
I was nominated by dear, sweet Nia of www.photographyofnia.com. Nia is a very talented photographer who sees the world with her lens. Her ability to capture the beauty of the subject of her camera is truly amazing! Makes you see the world from a different perspective. :)
These are the rules:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Things about me:
- I get good ideas while I’m taking a shower or while I’m swimming in a pool or beach… must be something about water that calms and inspires me! ;)
- When I was young, my mom thought I would become an artist… turns out I didn’t have the gift! ;)
- I am directionally-challenged. Lost cause a long, long time ago.
- If I were to be stuck on an elevator with someone, it would have to be with some star. Not because I’m star-struck but it would be nice to know how human their life really is.
- I can do productive work while listening to my sounds, but for some reason I can’t digest the book I’m reading if I have my tunes in the background… go figure!
- I feel that one of life’s greatest achievement would be to “be someone’s mentor”.
- I hope that when I die, I leave a legacy behind.
I would like to nominate these other note-worthy blogs for this Kreativ Blogger Award: